... Working to build the world's best fine china resource
…A community of friends
If you like this Newsletter, please do a friend (and me) a big favor and "send it forward."
Special note for new friends...
If a friend DID forward this to you and if you like what you read, please subscribe by visiting...
Table of Contents – Summer 2009
- My new company is officially recognized by the Potteries Museum, Staffordshire
- You and me.... we are building something special. You have written a landmark 500 fantastic pages. Thank you..
- The 'Best of the Web' – The Gotheborg.com Glossary is a MUST bookmark for Oriental porcelain collectors
- I need your sculpting questions to help build the NEW FAQ's page. Thanks!
see also:- 'Summer Madness' offer on tools
- Tony Young, the real unsung hero of English bone china figurines, writes a fascinating article.
- Why does a 'Blocker' wield a knife?
Pearls from the Visitors’ Pages
Top Tip of the Month
Bone china figurine collectors must go to the home page of my figurines section and check it out.
My HomePage - www.Figurines-Sculpture.com
My New Figs - www.FigurineCollect.com
China Replacement Page - tells you how you can search online to value your wares
Pottery Marks - We all join together to help each others queries
How to Sculpt in Clay - useful for both collectors and budding artist
Filtering software may prevent you from receiving some Important communication. To ensure that you never miss an e-mail from us, please whitelist this email.
Tell us what to do next. What is your SINGLE BIGGEST WISH??
Email your thoughts here:
Thank you, everyone, for your support. This is truly
a wonderful family, much more than just another website.